MONEY BACK POLICY:
We ensure full or partial refund for defective, damaged during delivery or not as described products in accordance with the conditions specified below.
Warranty: We provide 30 days full warranty period and 90 days limited warranty period directly from the manufacturer for any of our product.
This is a reasonable period to reveal any hidden defect or damage during delivery.
To get a refund or replacement buyer can send item back to us at the buyer’s expense – If the issue is a manufacturer defect a shipping credit will be issued. In some obvious reasons we can accept high-quality photos of any defect found to begin the replacement or refund procedure without shipping damaged item back.
Dropped or broken items are not covered under this warranty.
Any item received that has visible damage from being dropped or a dog / other animal bite or aggressive chemical traces will not be issued a refund or replacement.
Refund in the event you do not like the product or it did not fit or not as discribed:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable). Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
We care deeply about privacy.
Information we are Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, phone number and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our store, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law including payment providers and merchant agents such as PayPal, 2Checkout, WesternBid & like others, you my see a list of available payment methods.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information in the Contcts section of this site.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com
Also you can not worry about unauthorized e-mail spam after purchase in our store